Monday 17 August 2009

just want to update a bit..

actually i don't know what to write,
just say bout my recent activity..
our kolej having a com nite on 8 august..
and i gt perform again..
still the chinese traditional dance..
after the performance,
everyone keep on taking photo..
quite an enjoyable nite,
after one week,
is my fac nite ..
our fac nite was holding at The Mines Resort,
quite a beautiful resort,
if i have the chance, hope can overnite there..
this is something like dinner with all the coursemate,
we perform sketch and so on..
still,
we also took a lot of picture that nite..
just that the picture i haven't get it from others..

p/s; i feel like i am writing an english essay now.. omg.. i really don't know what to write.. i just suddenly feel like want to update my blog... lol..

one of my direct senior...
the 3 person in front all are senior.. the wearing white spec one help me a lot when i am in trouble.. n the one beside him, the white shirt de is the first senior i met when i come.. he was the one who wait us at the airport, and help me to take my luggage and so on.. luckily first day gt him to help me, if not, i sure don't know what to do during the registration day..
tiz one taken at time square... after the orientation week, seniors bring juniors to time square while teach us where to take the monorail and so on.. this pic taken at 欢喜地if i not mistaken..
this is our com nite stage scene.. the decoration quite cute.. i like the design..
this is our performance.. well, no me inside this pic.. lol
my dearest roommate, thx to her a lot.. she really take good care of me..lol.. just like my sister..
all are juniors..
lol.. wearing tiong hwa shirts... tiong hwa is our college chinese committee..

my look during the fac nite.. the picture size is small.. i haven't get the pic from others.. my hair style that nite is really cool. lol.. the senior spray a lot on my hair.. omg...

No comments: