Sunday 13 December 2009

my birthday celebration

although i am holiday now,
i still didn't update my blog frequently,
because of my laziness..
lol..
i was having a great birthday celebration this year,
celebrating my birthday four times..
feeling grateful that i am at my hometown during my birthday..
i celebrated my birthday first time at IOI mall,
with my friends in UKM,
the celebration is quite surprising,
because i never thought that they will celebrate my birthday so early..

the second time is with my best sista..
the celebration is also full of surprise..
we use pizza to replace the cake,
then the tiny candle is in the star shape with the word happy birthday,
the candle is really very cute~
taking with wei yin, another 寿星婆~
then the third time is with my bro, clarence and audrey,
barbecue at Matang Family Park,
having fun at the river there,
quite a nice picnic,
enjoy it very much~ ^^
i like this pic a lot.. can you see the forth person?
and the last time is with my lao pa, may lin and kui cheng,
this is really a new group for me,
as i seldom hanging out with them...
go sing k at the spring til the kbox close..
but this time didn't take picture,
i think everyone is too high with singing,
and no one care bout that.. lol..
quite a nice memory~
first time celebrate birthday with them.. =)

1 comment:

Brian said...

Happy Birthday san