Monday 26 July 2010

FRUSTRATED!

actually i had written one post before this,
but suddenly my laptop not responding for a while,
when i restart it again,
the whole things gone,
so need to rewrite again,
but this time, 
it wouldn't be that long, 
really piss me off,
when i want to save it,
it just suddenly not responding,
want to downgrade it to window XP again,
hopefully i have the time this week,
can't stand it anymore,
today when i on my laptop,
it keep hang like that, 
Argh! 
No more Window 7 this time!
really hope that i cant have the time to make it this week..





1 comment:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com