Sunday 24 May 2009

4.0

actually should post this one up few days ago,
but lazy....
lol......
i get 4.0 for my second semester exam,
but for the average,
i only can get 3.9,

my first semester result had pull me down..
i get 3.80 for my first sem,
get B in my MATH!!!!

omg!!
because of this scold by my mum,
why your math can't get A,
and bla and bla and bla..
luckily this sem i can get 4.0 ,
if not need to scold by her again..

my result.. although English only get B but never mind, it didn't count in my pointer...
lol..
HAPPY ing..
SUBJEK
GRED
BAHASA INGGERIS
B
3
MATEMATIK AKAUN
A
4
PERAKAUNAN
A
4
EKONOMI
A
4
PENG PERNIAGAAN
A
4
PNGS1
3.81
PNGS2
4
PNGK
3.9
STATUS
LULUS

4 comments:

Jerwin said...

wakao... 3.8 still been scold?? should celebrate!
congratulation wor...four flat huh... hehe...

-san- said...

thx. never know that you will view my blog also. quite surprise to see your comment. but anyway, thank for viewing my blog. keep in touch o. how are you now?

Jerwin said...

hehe... i ok la... you ley? what you study ha? account?

-san- said...

i now still waiting for the university de lo.. i choose accounting course for my first choice. what course you take now?