Friday 4 September 2009

almost being quarantine

sick again...
after coming here,
i can conclude that i sick monthly...
omg..
in this h1n1 season,
i still go to the clinic monthly..
but this time really quite serious,
who ask me to go see the doctor when i am in high fever,
at first,
when i reach the entrance,
when the nurse help me to measure my body temperature,
i only 37 Celsius,
i feel like something wrong,
i really can feel the heat inside my body,
and my body temperature is such a normal temperature...
but then,
after go inside the doctor's room,
he measure my body temperature again.,
38.8 Celsius,
omg,
why so big different??
and i really having high fever now..
after the doctor asking some normal questions,
he suddenly said that i think you need to be quarantine,
omg.. i don't want!
i still got a lot of things need to do..
maybe my face shows that i am really shock,
and i tell him Sunday i got test,
2 midterm test..
i cannot being put into quarantine now!
then he said if i add one more h1n1 symptom,
he will put me into quarantine...
( i promise you i will get well as soon as possible! i don't want being quarantine!)
he said i must take good rest,
now what i really need is more rest,
after that,
he open mc for 2 days for me...
actually tomorrow my co-curriculum has a very important meeting,
i really hope that i can go..
then he said some more,
now you really need to take more rest,
rest is very important for you..
he added that normally the doctor there wouldn't be so generous give you 2 days mc,
but because of the h1n1,
they did to do so..
i think he really scare that i am going to ignore the mc he gave to me,
and attend the activity that i need to attend,
he said if anything happen,
people will look for him...
(okay! okay~ i promise i will only attend the activity after i recover)
then he list down 6 medicine name!
i saw him write the thing on and on,
omg,
that's mean more and more medicine i need to take,
he gave me 6 kind of medicine to take back..
i know you want me to get well soon,
but 6 kind of medicine!
so many!
haiz...
why i sick on this day,
today my fm dj come to my university ei,
jason and zhuang jin yi,
and the my fm 特攻队also,
at first i plan to go de..
now everything need to cancel...
haiz...
why i am sick???
I HATE MEDICINE~

1 comment:

Will You Marry Me said...

谢谢你的祝福与支持,请帮忙宣传。
衷心的感谢。