Wednesday 16 September 2009

becoming panda

Don't know start from when,
my sleeping hour keep delaying,
at first is 2 something go to bed,
now is 3 something go to bed,
my panda eye already become darker and darker,
i need a pair of eye mask!!!
omg...
still thought today can sleep earlier,
just now rush the pesta malam kuih bulan's programme book until 3o'clock,
today still like usual,
only can go to bed at 3 something,
really feel like my sleeping hour already has changed to 3 something,
really feel impressed of myself,
before this,
3 something i already super blur,
now 3 something sometime i still feel energetic,
oh my....
i had just finished my mid term exam,
but i still having a busy life,
everyday full with activity,
the uni and my kolej de pesta tanglung already make me busy like hell,
luckily before this i already give up one activity,
if not,
i really don't know how to arrange my time...
i still need some more hours in a day..
not enough sleep...
almost want to become a panda bear liao...
haiz...

No comments: