Saturday 20 March 2010

UPDATED!! TIME FLIES..

Being complain by someone that i didn't update my blog for a long time,
okay, now i update it!
recently,
I found out that i never attend fully every class in a week since semester 2,
sometime is because my laziness,
sometime is because the lecturer cancelled the class,
so i still haven't fully attend every class in a week..
never thought that i will escape class so much,
however, even though i enter the class,
my mind will still fly to somewhere else,
so there is nothing different whether i enter the class or not..
and i seldom talk to my roommate this semester,
sometime when i at room,
she went backalready,
sometime when she is in the room,
i not there..
well, i feel that time flies even faster for semester 2,
maybe because the duration is shorter for this semester,
study week only after 2 weeks from now,
lecturers still got a lot of chapters need to teach,
keep having extra class now,
lots of assignment need to rush,
and yet i haven't start my revision...
really need to organize my time well now..
i am sure that i can do it!
gambateh!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Gamnateh susan =)
But don't make it a Habit ~oH later very hard to change
turn you into "chips-more"